International School of Chemometrics ISC 2021
The International School of Chemometrics - ISC - 2021 edition is currently in development.
Final calendar and subscriptions: At the beginning of January 2021.
Tentative dates: From the 31st of May until the 2nd of July, 2021.
Place: Copenhagen, Denmark
- MATLAB: Introduction to Matlab for Multivariate Data Analyis. 5 Days. 2.5 ECTS.
- BASICS: Basic introduction to Chemometrics. Data types, PCA, pre-processing, Multivariate Regression. 3 days. 1.5 ECTS.
- CLASS: Linear Classification Models. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- VARSEL: Variable Selection. 1 day. 0.5 ECTS.
- LINAL: Linear Algebra for Chemometrics. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- MCR: Multivariate Curve Resolution. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- NONLIN: Non-Linear Models. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- FUSION: Multivariate Data Fusion. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- ERROR: Multivariate Error. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- MULTIWAY: Multiway data analysis. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- METABO: Metabolomics Data Analysis. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- MSPC: Multivariate Process Control. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- QSAR: Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship. 2 days. 1 ECTS.
- GLUE: How NOT to Make Chemometrics. 0.5 days. No ECTS.
- Davide Ballabio (CLASS and VARSEL)
- Federico Marini (FUSION)
- Morten A. Rasmussen (LINAL)
- Agnieszka Smolinska (METABO)
- Marina Cocchi (MSPC)
- Francesca Grisoni (QSAR)
- Anna de Juan (MCR)
- Rasmus Bro (NONLIN, MULTIWAY, GLUE)
- José Manuel Amigo (MATLAB, BASICS, VARSEL, GLUE)
Option of assisting online: YES (bimodal teaching).
Option of being granted with ECTS (physically present and online): YES
Full availability for the material
Off-line availability of the videos of the lectures
If you are interested, please, write an email to: